Thursday, November 08, 2007

Uh. . .what happened to my hair?

I got my hair cut last Saturday and I'm still not used to it. It's . . .well, it's a bit shorter than waist length, it's flippy and I can do that dramatic toss over the shoulder with it that you see in shampoo commercials. Now I know that this may not sound serious to many people but getting it cut back to that point is pretty short for me, the stylist was guessing she cut about 20 inches off. I've only run across a couple of down sides to it really. The first is that I absolutely have to have it pulled back if I'm going to housework or anything that requires I bend over because otherwise it all falls forward and I look like Cousin It. The second is that it had caused me to end up walking around with a scrunchie on my wrist, and that is just not me.

No comments: