Saturday, October 20, 2007

Do I or don't I. . .

Today while we were at the store E mentioned his MySpace blog and now I'm a bit torn. I know with some work I could find it, but do I really want to? He's said he uses it for venting, so I know he has to have vented about me because I'm not an easy person to live with, which makes me a tad bit curious but overall I don't know if it would be worth it. For one it could upset me which wouldn't be good but more importantly do I need to invade his venting space like that? To me that's something a person has a right to do without getting any grief about it. I'll have to think about it I guess.

4 comments:

Sunny Rising Leather said...

Having read a boyfriend's diary ( I was terrible, I know! ) four years ago and then suffering from the knowledge it dropped into my life, I'd say let the steam vent in his little blog chimney and take up knitting when you're likely to read it :)

Noemi said...

I'm really leaning that way, because it just seems like it would cause more problems than anything else. I'll have to remember the knitting the next time I have the urge to go look for it. :-)

Anonymous said...

If you do decide to go hunting for it, try to think about anything he writes the way I think about blogs: They're simply snapshots in time of what a person was thinking/feeling/doing at that particular moment and it may not be relevant to the here and now. Besides, who's to say you wouldn't learn things that he doesn't feel he can tell you in person. (Yep, I'm ever the optimist.....maybe *I* should take up knitting. :-)

Noemi said...

I know it's only a snapshot of that exact moment. Part of the problem is knowing what to do with it. I wouldn't feel comfortable commenting on the blog because that doesn't seem quite right and I'm not comfortable with airing things out like that. I also have a good idea of the things he might have said and a good chunk of those are issues that we just don't seem to be able to talk about. Things get too tense or it ends up being really one sided and I know I'll end up feeling like I have to defend myself. Overall it seems a lot like a no win situation to me.