Saturday, September 22, 2007

*Sigh*

I hate being in the position wanting to jump in and kick some ass and get people straightened out on a subject. In an ideal world I could go in, make one dramatic post and it would take care of everything. In the real world it doesn't work that way and it leaves me in this position. Do I say something and deal with the potential ugliness or do I stay out of it and feel sick at heart knowing it is going on? The side of me that likes poking at things to see if they deflate really wants me to do the former and it's hard to fight that. On the other hand I don't want to step in and make things worse. I'm not as worried about me, but I am worried about other people who are involved.

This is one of those situations where some people would say to pray on it. The problem is, I already know the answer there, I'd get nudged to go poke at things and throw a wrench in the works which doesn't really help me make a decision at all. I guess I'll sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: