Saturday, August 11, 2007

I survived

I made it through the craft show A and I do this time of year without too many problems. Well, beyond A being out of town for family stuff so I talked a friend from work, P, into helping me. It was fun and we did pretty well sales wise. The only downside is that I got a sunburn. It is not the worst sunburn I've had, but it is ugly and hurts a bit in places. Thankfully I was wearing a tank top with wide straps so I don't have to deal with a bra strap going over the burn, the only thing I will have to deal with potentially is tags rubbing on the back of my neck.

So, I'm sitting here sunburned, eating ice cream and watching Dirty Jobs because they are at a tannery. It's been pretty fascinating, especially when they were figuring out the square footage of the hides. I can't even begin to describe the machine they used but it was amazingly cool.

No comments: