Sunday, June 03, 2007

First of the month blues

I'm doing this entry because I'm procrastinating. You see, it's the first of the month and I need to pay bills, which I hate doing. Part of it is the tedium, even if I do pay a lot them online, and the rest is watching our money slip away. It's definitely better than it used to be between E's promotion and my change to a job that pays about twice what I used to make, but it is still a bit depressing to watch the money slip away. At this point I'm also having to consider how we're going to pay for some potentially expensive dental work for me since our dentist thinks that the nerve in my left front tooth is dying because the tooth has changed color and has a really slow reaction to cold. The cost only makes the whole thing more stressful for me because I have a bit of a needle phobia, surgery in general makes me nervous and dental work makes me really nervous because I can't see what they're doing.

I guess I should give in and quit procrastinating and get these bills done so I can more on to more interesting things that will take my mind off the tooth.

No comments: