Saturday, May 19, 2007

On my own again

E left this morning to go to a week long conference today and I'm actually a bit jealous because it is in Vegas. This means an entire week on my own and since A also went to the conference I'm also bird sitting which is always fun. The only problem I've run into is that the bird cages are by my usual crafting space, the dining room table, and I'm not entirely sure about setting rivets and dying stuff near them, so all of that I'll have to do in the back room.

E had to leave the house round 10 this morning so he could get to the airport with plenty of time so I was up much earlier than I usually am and I've actually gotten a lot of stuff done so far. I'm hoping that I can keep the momentum going and get even more done. Thant way I can go out and do a bit of shopping tomorrow.

In other news I tried Jones soda. (Yes, I lead pretty unexciting life, you wanna make something of it?) They recently switched over to using cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and when I saw it during a trip to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago I thought I'd see how it tasted. I'm now hooked, particularly on the green apple, and I'm now looking for other flavors.

No comments: