Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh #@%&!!!!!

I just went downstairs to get something for dinner out of the freezer and discovered neither it or the extra fridge were running. I eventually pinned down the problem, flipped the correct switch and got everything running again, however they had been off long enough that everything had thawed. Some things I think I can salvage but all of the icecream and all of the meat will have to go. I'm really upset about the meat because I had just stocked up and I'm not sure if it would even be safe to try to cook any of it. At this point I'm letting most of it freeze back up so it will be easier to clean everything out and I have a couple of things in the fridge up here while I figure out if I want to try to cook it.

I had planned to clean the freezer out in the next few weeks, but this is NOT how I planned to do it.

No comments: