Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well

I've really been bad about keeping this updated, haven't I? The worst part is, I really don't have a good reason for it either. At any rate things have been relativewly quiet here. I've continued to work on stuff for my Etsy store, and we've even been pretty good about getting together to work on jewelry. A is looking seriously at doing more craft shows which should be good for the business. I volunteered to do a feast for an SCA event in April so I've been busy working out the menu for that and trying to get back in the swing of doing something like that.

The only other thing is that Scooter apparently has the lump that won't go away because it's still there. We're trying another round of antibiotics but it just doesn't seem like it wants to leave. He may have to go into the vet again this month becaus of that.

I updated my projects blog today for anyone who might be interested too.

No comments: