Sunday, January 21, 2007

A quick update

I've been spending a lot of time working on different projects lately. A has agreed to let me sell lanyards at the craft show in August so I have been trying to make a few each week so I have a decent selection. I've also been listing them in my Etsy store to see if there is any interest in them there. I'm also trying to make an effort to get a few more leather items into my Etsy store mainly tooled or stamped pieces, but that may take a bit since it takes me a while to make them. On top of all of that A is trying to come over every Monday to work on jewelry for the business so we have a decent stock for the show in August and I am trying to work out new ways to display our pieces. Oh, and I agreed to run the kitchen for an SCA event in April so I have to work out a menu for that too. It's been nice to be doing stuff rather than sitting around surfing the 'net but my participation on the ULRP message board is suffering a bit.

The only other real update is that Scooter continues to do well. (In fact, he is sitting next to my chair right now staring at me as if he is trying to will me to feed them a few minutes early.) I can't tell if the remaining lump has gone down any but it hasn't grown and he is his normal ornery self. He's definitely unimpressed with getting antibiotics twice a day but so far has not tried to eat my arm over it which is a bonus.

No comments: