Sunday, October 01, 2006

October already

Wow, how time flies. And how behind I still am on my list of projects, plus I have two jewelry commissions, one of which has to be done byefore Christmas. E and I went up to Blackhawk at the end of last week and stopped by Tandy on our way home so I now have the buckle to work on the belt I promised A some time ago. I also ended up getting a belt cellphone case for E so which pute me a bit more behind project wise, but it's an easy kit and something I should be able to get done in a weekend. The commissions I have worked out for the most part in my mind so I just need to sit down and work on them. Of course there are other things I need to get to work on like sorting through all of my craft supplies in the back room and decicing what is worth keeping. I already started this weekend with some of the old beads I had, the only problem is that they are small so I didn't gain a lot of room. It's a start at least and it will get easier when we get the door for the closet. I also need to get both E and I motivated so we can go through the food storage area and get rid of the old stuff and get him going on moving his computer down into the basement.

No comments: