Thursday, August 10, 2006

Procrastinating

I really need to be working on stuff for Saturday but I'm not. I just can't get fired up to do any of it. I'm sure part of it is the stress and part is that I'm keyed up from my day at work but it's a bit annoying because I've only gotten one piece made this whole week. I do have all day tomorrow, but I'd really like to get some more done tonight.

I guess part of the edginess could have to do with the fact that E and A are flying back from Vegas tonight and I'm a nervouse about that with the big terrorism scare. Yes, I know it had to do with flights originating in the UK and I know that Vegas wasn't on the list of destinations. This is like my fear of unnaturally large spiders, it's not rational at all but I am freaked out. I think I'm going to go have some of the brandy filled chocolates I've been hoarding. (A very funny aside on those. I had been talking about them with my supervisor around Christmas one year and we ended up drawing each other in the gift exchange and got each other a box. She ended up opening her box to share at work and we all ended up being a wee bit buzzed the rest of the day. My box came home and has sat in the fridge for emergencies. Like tonight.) If they don't work I may have to work up to a cider or something. they should help though, and they have a lot of good memories attached to them.

Hopefully they'll bring a bit of inspiration too.

Update: The brandy filled chocolates helped relax me, but now I'm troo relaxed so I gave up on working on stuff tonight. I did add more pictures to my project blog though.

No comments: