Saturday, August 05, 2006

Popping in for a bit

It's a quiet morning and I'm the only human awake right now so I thought I'd take a minute to post an entry here. Yes, I am neglecting this blog a bit for my one on MySpace. I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I've getting a bit angsty over there about the upcoming craft show so it may be good.

I went to the doctor yesterday for my annual exam and it went really well. By their scale I've lost 10 pounds which is good news and she felt every thing looked really good. I also have a shiny new prescription for my Zoloft so I'll stay my normal cynical, sarcastic, yet cheerful self.

We worked on jewelry again last night and I got a few pieces done. A did the pricing on a bunch of pieces when she got back to her place and will bring everything over today so I can tag things since I have the better handwriting. She wanted to try to get it done before she and E left for their Vegas vacation on Sunday. Since they will be taking the camera I'm hoping to maybe squeeze in getting a few pictures of some the new pieces tonight that I can post in my projects blog over the next week.

I think that's it for now. I have a large ginger cat on my desk insisting on having my attention I should go before she tries to help me type.

No comments: