Sunday, July 30, 2006

Random musings

Some random thoughts, but honestly, that's the way my brain works. I usually try to keep in toned down for my entries here, but my mind is going in a million different directions all the time. If you've ever seen Eddie Izzard, that's the way my brain is, with a bit less cussing.

At any rate, it's the end of another Sunday and I'm sitting here listening to some Mannheim Steamroller and relaxing. The chores are done except for folding and putting away the last little bit of laundry, I've had my shower and the living room is starting to cool down. E and I got paid this weekend so I had the momentary thrill of feeling rich before I started to pay the bills. It isn't that bad even after paying the bills really. Even before the recent raises we made enough to pay the bills (and even pay extra on a number of them), put money in savings, get groceries and other necessities and have money left over. It just amazes me how quickly the money slips away, but I try to remind myself that we are paying stuff down and we are really close to paying off three debts, which means that money can be put towards another bill and so on. At some point we will have enough stuff paid off that we will have more extra money. I never thought we'd ever get to this point, but here we are and it feels pretty good.

No comments: