Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another weekend done

End of another quiet weekend in my neck of the woods. Got the usual housework done, worked on some of the pendants on a cord for the craft show and today I did the final tagging on all of the items that are going to the museum store. A finished the invoice yesterday, the final amount was $847. That is the wholesale price too, which is half of what we would normally charge, and I was a bit surprised because I didn't think we actually had that much made up. The majority of that was items I had made, mainly bracelets. A lot of that was because A broke her wrist last summer and had gotten behind. At this point A is coming over every Friday night to work on items and we're starting out a little more evenly, although I run the risk of falling behind because I can't make as many pieces in a sitting. I need to work out another night or two I can work on things, maybe even come up with a schedule of some sort so that I can get a good variety of things made. Thankfully I've already got a good number of book thongs made so that is something I don't have to worry quite as much about making more of them and the pendants on a cord are pretty quick and easy to put together.

I also have visitors of a sort for the next few days, Thwacky and Whacky, the traveling fish of the ULRP messageboard. (You can see a link to the blog detailing their travels in my links list to the right.) I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to take them to see, but it should be fun. It also means I have the camera so I have some more jewelry pictures to add to my project blog. Probably not tonight since it's getting close to my bedtime, but sometime in the next few days.

No comments: