Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well

I succumed to the peer pressure over a the snopes message board and now have a page on MySpace. It is, of course, pretty lame because I really want to customize stuff but I am just inept enough to have a hard time figuring it out. It's another thing to keep me out of trouble on the nights I'm home by myself I guess. I'm going to have to be careful to not let it interfere with me working on my projects.

It's still crazy at work. I'm still behind on a few things and the work just keeps piling on. I think I'm going to have to really settle in and devote Friday to working on the pile of paper on my desk since next week we have another payment deadline. I'm so glad that the new person starts next month, the extra case load had been killing me.

This is my last day with the birds, E and A should be back anytime now. It's been fun and interesting, but I am looking forward to things going back to normal.

No comments: