Monday, May 08, 2006

Survived another Monday

Made it through a long day at work and I even got some stuff done tonight. The sad thing is, nothing really serious happened at work, it just seemed like a long oppressive day. I definitely feel like I was more productive after I got home. I changed the sheets on the bed, managed to get the dirty sheets washed and dried (but not put away) and made a couple more bracelets. I need to try to get some pictures of jewelry for my project blog when I get the camera back on Wednesday. (A had been borrowing it to get pictures of items for the eBay store and will be dropping it off on Wednesday before they leave for their trip to Reno for bowling.) Not much else really I guess. Tomorrow I have the afternoon to go to an appointment with the dentist. Don't be too jealous of me.

No comments: