Sunday, May 14, 2006

Reaching the end of the weekend

Another busy Sunday almost done. I got quite a bit done today. I finished the laundry, vacuumed the bedroom hall and bathroom floors, mopped the bathroom floor, cleaned the litter boxes and worked on another bird toy. I had thought about working on jewelry, but didn't quite get that far. I may try to work on some tomorrow night after work. I've got a few ideas plus I came up with a combination of stones in a bracelet I made last week that I rather like and I want to make one for myself.

As usual I've got company while I type. I really do think the cats like my computer desk more than I do.


This is Camille, and she laying on the desk right next to me. She's using my wallet as a pillow, I'm glad I don't need to get into it for anything right now. I think she may have the right idea though, it's been a long day.

1 comment:

Zigrida said...

Naomi
Just dropped in to see what you are up to, can't believe its been over 3 weeks.
Did you miss me?

What is it about orange tabbys, mine has little white chest and would sleep on the keyboard if I let him. Have to scoot him to the cat condo which he has to share with others by the computer.
Can't believe our lifestyles are so different but I feel a connection. You must be a reflection of my spent youth.

Goognight & thx for the kitty photos.