Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday, finally

It's finally the end of the week. Work was crazy again, and I'm still behind even though I got a lot done today. I'm hoping next week goes a bit better, but it's always so hard to tell.

Birds are still here and seem to be doing well. They're definitely being loud at least. They've been very quiet at night with a blanket over the cage so I have high hopes for being able to sleep in a bit tomorrow and Sunday. Unfortunately I won't know how things will go until tomorrow morning.

Not sure what I'm going to do this weekend. I do have to go check on a cat for someone who will be out of town, so I may go look at some shoes Saturday while I'm out. I'm looking for shoes that are comfortable and good for walking but would still look good with a skirt. I've seen some online from Teva that look like they might work, but I'd like to try them on to see how they feel. I'm hoping one if the stores at the mall might have them. Othereise, I just don't know. The only other things I really need to get done are laundry and some dishes. I guess I could vaccum the bedroom too.

No comments: