Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bird sitting

I am into my first full day of bird sitting for a week. It's been fun, and they did like the toy I made for them (pictures and description are over in my Projects blog), however I had forgotten how loud they are and the fact that they like to have the people pretty close at all times. I'm starting to get a bit of a headache right now from the noise. I hadn't realized how used to the quiet I had gotten until now. Ah well, I make it, it's only a week.

It's been a busy week at work, what with a deadline to meet on Wednesday and the fact that we all have a bit of extra work until the new person starts next month. I don't mind helping, but I just feel like I don't have room to breath right now. At least I'm not bored.

I have the digital camer right now so I'm hoping to get some pictures of some of the bracelets I've made up in the project blog and maybe a few here too. I'm afraid the ones here will probably be cute pet pictures, so no complaining about it. You have been warned.

No comments: