Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another one?

Today we went and gamed. It was a lot of fun, but there was a small problem. It's a small cute and calico problem in fact. One of the friends who owns the house we were at works at a veterinary clinic and the employees take turns taking home and caring for the litters of kittens that get brought in to the clinic. She had the last two kittens from the most recent litter she had and they were just adorable. One of them, a little dark tabby boy who was the runt of the litter, ended up going home with A. The other, a calico spent a lot of time laying near E and I and I ended the game with her crashed out across my left arm. She is so sweet and so cute and I'm really torn here because I'd love to bring her home. The problem is that there's already a lot of cats living here and I'm not sure if adding another one would be a good idea.

No comments: