Sunday, April 30, 2006

Poor dog

It turns out I'm not the only one who feels a bit like someone switched dogs on us while we weren't looking. Most of the cats aren't sure either. Scooter is OK with the change, but things like that don't really bother him much. Camille settled down after she got a chance to give the dog a good sniff. Cleo was a bit jumpy around the dog and had to walk around meowing to let everyone know that there was something wrong with the dog. Damien, Whiskey and Storm are all pretty wary of the dog, but not any jumpier than usual. Rogue is completely scared of the dog right now. The first time the dog came around the corner close to her Rogue jumped up onto the back of my chair all puffed up and hissing. Rogue usually sleeps on the bed with me, but absolutely refused last night because the dog was there. I'm hoping eveything settles down in a few days for the dog's sake. I don't think she has any idea why the cats don't like her anymore.

No comments: