Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's funny

I feel some odd compulsion to try to post here every day even though I usually don't have much to talk about. I really think in some ways I'm too boring to have a blog. No deep meaningful posts on current events, no funny stories, nothing revolutionary or inflammatory. Just me going on and on about little things in my life. I guess it's a good thing I don't expect a book deal or anything to come out of my blogging. Hell, I'd be happy if someone followed the link to the eBay store and just looked around.

Any way, I'm headachy and tired and don't want to turn this into a mopefest so I'll close it out for today. (Although I think I'd need a moodier layout with sad poetry and art, and maybe some floaty music to really turn it into a mopefest. I'm just not up to making a blog like that so maybe this is just a little whine. Or a little bit of a mope. Or something like that.)

No comments: