Sunday, April 02, 2006

Busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend so far. I got the straps for the bag cut out and dyed, did a bunch of laundry, read through a paper someone else is writing for the competition next week, paid most of the bills and worked on my own documentation. Right now I'm trying to decide what to do next and listening to the wind whip around the house. Looking at the weather Channel they are saying winds at 43 mph with gusts up to 52 mph. That seems about right because the wind seemed pretty stout when I was letting the dog out and in. I do think it's funny that I'm so used to wind from living here that it takes winds this high for me to think it's actually windy. Anything else is just a stiff breeze.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got the bag finished tonight and put an put an update and picture over on my project blog if anyone is interested.

No comments: