Friday, March 03, 2006

One project down

I just jumped in and made the Thor's hammer bracelet last night. It looks good but the design changed half-way through the design process. I'm still waiting for another charm to add to it and once I get that added I'll try to post pictures. If I can figure out how to do that of course. :->

It looks like it will be a busy weekend. It's the first of the month so we have to go do our big shopping trip, plus laundry, plus working on the satchel some. Also we are going to look at a trailer that A is interested in maybe buying. No, it's not that our triad is breaking up it just may be shifting a bit. When A moved in with E and I she was very lost and needy and had to be with other people. Over time she has grown and started to do more on her own. She's now reached a stage where she is more independent and would like to have her own space. I'm feeling a bit mixed about the whole thing. Logically, I understand the desire to have a place of your own and your own space. I also know it has to do with the fact that we don't have a lot of space in the house with all three of us and it would be safer for the birds to have fewer cats around. I think it also says a lot for the support that we gave A that she was able to reach this point. On the other hand in my shaky moments it makes me feel a bit like I'm being abandoned. It's funny, when she moved in I had such a hard time adjusting to having another person in my space, now I'm not comfortable with the thought of her not being here.

No comments: