Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Best laid plans

I had planned on working on either the documentation to go with the satchel or jewelry tonight. Instead, I'm sitting here surfing the web and trying to decide if I want to turn on American Idol out of morbid curiosity. Not too morbid of course, because there are some damn good singers this year, but I have a hard time getting into it too much. E and A are really into it so I've gotten used to listening to it in the background and have gotten a bit interested in it. (And I admit, I really like Chris and want to see what he sings.) Maybe I'll feel more like working on something after I've eaten. Or maybe not. I think I'm on the downswing from getting the hardest part of the satchel project done. Suprisingly enough my hands don't feel too bad, stiff and sore, but not horrible like I expected. My shoulders and upper arms are much sorer than I expected, but it does make sense.

Hmmm, not much else to say really. I guess I can play with beads and see if I get inspired.

No comments: