Thursday, March 16, 2006

Because they're cats

One interesting side effect of the new desk is that there is more space on it and that means it's fair game for the cats. I'm not sure if they get on the desk while no one is home, but they like being up here when I'm here trying to do something. Currently, Camille is sitting directly in front of me watching the words appear on the screen and purring loudly. At some point I'm not going to be able to see what I'm typing because her head is in the way. Thankfully she is not inclined to attack the lines of text. She saves that for the cursor when I'm using the track ball. They all have different things they do up here too. It's nice that the desk has a high approval rating, but do I really need this much help? Why do they have to be in the way?

No comments: