Monday, February 20, 2006

Now open at a new location

Not a huge move, just a few feet down the wall, but it a nice change. Plus, I have a nice new desk too. Lot's more storage space, and it actually has a big enough desk top for me to have an area to write rather than balancing a notepad precariously on the edge of the desk. The cats are still investigating it. The only down side is that we didn't have enough time to rearrange the living room completely so I have the table right next to me and I keep rolling my chair into it. We should be able to get everything else moved this coming weekend so it's not a big deal.

It also meant that I didn't get a chance to work more on cutting the bag out. I guess I'll have to see if E can help me out with sometime this week although I'm not sure when. It may have to wait until the weekend too.

No comments: