Monday, February 06, 2006

Hit by a Mack truck

Not literally, of course, but I think I might feel a bit better that way. I've been trying to stave off the upper respitory crud that is going around since I had so much to do. Rather than following the regular pattern and hitting me when I was done with things it decided to skip a few steps and settled into my sinuses. I feel like someone is in there pounding needles through my face right now. The worst part is that I can't get in to see my doctor until Wednesday afternoon so I will have to figure out how to make it until then. I don't want to take anymore time off because I have too much to do at work right now, so I'll just have to figure out a way to survive until then. I suppose I could go in to the quick care clinic, but I hate to do that unless Dr. M is out of town because I never end up with strong enough antibiotics from them. I got a lot of extra sleep today which will help some, so I guess I'll just keep myself drugged up and hydrated and hope it works.

No comments: