Monday, January 30, 2006

Sigh. . .

The birds are doing well, but there are other aspects of this that are a bit frustrating. A had set up her webcam so that E could watch the birds during the day. One of the things he saw was that of the cats, Cleo, was getting on top of the cage and then batting down at the birds. No one was hurt, but it's something we need to sort out. Also, A has been a bit short about how to deal with the birds which is starting to get to me a bit. Yes, I'm a bit sensitive right now because of my period, but there are better ways to instruct someone.

Had lunch with Mom today which was nice, but it's always a bit odd any more. I always feel a bit like an imposter since there are things that my parents think I am or should be that I'm not, but since they just don't accept those things I have to play along when I visit them. I hate having to lie like that, but it's that or have to cut ties with them and they are old enough I don't want to do that. It's really disappointing since they are the ones who taught me to be open minded and then they aren't able to do it themselves.

No comments: