Monday, January 09, 2006

Plowing ahead

I'm trying to get myself back on track right now. I lost a year to fatigue and waiting for a diagnosis and I'd like to try to get back to doing some of the things I used to do. I know it isn't possible to go all the way back because the joint pain and fatigue will be constant companions from now on, but I would like to get back to working on my projects. Of course, I can't start with anything small, or just one project, so I have gotten the materials to make the medieval Irish book satchel that I've been researching and also the materials to make a modified rag quilt. The satchel has a deadline, I am going to get it done by the end of March so I can enter it in Kingdom Arts and Sciences the next month, so I will get it done. The quilt doesn't, so it should be interesting to see how far I get on it. I guess if I can get the quilt done by this fall I'll be in good shape. After that I have a list of other things I need to get done plus making things for the business, even though I've got quite a few pieces done and A is behind on pricing and listing items.

I'm starting to think I can't die, I've got too much to get done.

No comments: