Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I can breathe!

No really, I can for a change. It's not really my bad allergy season right now, but with the dry winter air and the wind and all the bugs going around I end up being sniffly and congested a lot of the time during the winter. (Well to be honest it's a lot of the time in general because during the rest of the year my allergies are in full swing.) This also means I'm prone to get sinus infections as well. I was digging around on WebMD last week and discovered their blog section which includes blogs by doctors on different topics. One of them is on allergies and asthma and in it the doctor discusses using Sinus Rinse. I figured it was worth a try so I picked up a Sinus Rinse Kit at Walgreens after work today and tried it. It's a weird sensation to have a warm saline solution washing through my nose, but now that it's all done I feel fantastic. My nose is clear, it feels less irritated and I know when I use my steroid nasal spray before bed it will actually get to where it's supposed to go.

I never imagined such a simple little thing would make me feel so great.

No comments: