Sunday, January 15, 2006

The end of the weekend

I meant to post last night before bed but I ended up having an email exchange that left me pretty testy so I thought I'd wait until I was in a better frame of mind to post here. (I should've thought to do that last night too, but it's a bit late for that now. Thankfully the other people that got copied on the emails are on my side and one called this morning to let me know she didn't think that I had overreacted. )

Beyond that little incident it's been a good weekend, though. I didn't end up going down to the aviary with A. We talked it over and she understood my side completely, because she said she'd rather be staying home and sleeping in herself. She also had someone come up to visit so I unexpectedly had the the house to myself Saturday evening since E had gone out of town to a concert. So not only did I get to sleep in, I got a lot of things done, had a good amount of alone time and got a new pair of shoes. (Merrell Jungle slides in smooth black leather. I highly recommend them, very comfortable and nice looking enough that I can wear them to work.) The best part of all of it is that tomorrow is a holiday for us so I get an extra day to sleep in. A silly thing to be excited about to some people, but it's important to me because extra rest helps the inflammation go down in my hands and feet. It's been a bad week for me, to the point that when I was trying on shoes they were tight on my right foot which is the smaller, so it's really going to help me out.

No comments: