Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bleh. . .

It's been one of those days where I feel like I'm dragging myself through molasses. I know why, I started my period last night and I always spend the first few days of it feeling like someone sucked all the energy out of me.

(No more on that subject for my male readers, if there are any. I'm not even sure if I have any readers at all come to think of it. It's not like I'm writing anything earth-shattering or trying to accomplish anything important, so it wouldn't be surprising if there isn't anyone else reading this. That's OK, I'm writing this because it is easier for me to do than writing in a traditional journal and I'd like to record my odd and disjointed thoughts in some way for myself. I suppose at some point I should talk about something serious like my projects or Asatru or being poly or being Lokean but I just haven't had the urge. And really beyond my projects I don't think I have much to add on those subjects since people who are much better writers than me have already said it a lot better than I can.)

Got a lot done today despite feeling like someone vaccumed all my energy out. Went and made copies for my meeting on Thursday as well as the ones I need to get started on my handout for next Saturday. I also got the portions of the hand out I needed to type done. The last load of laundry is in the washer waiting for the dryer to be free. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the evening. Maybe work on some jewelry.

The birs did much better today, but they still seem to be very jumpy about new things so we had a couple of escape experiences again. A did some work with each of them this afternoon and they seem to be doing well. I'm still amazed at how quiet they are. My previous bird experience was when I was in junior high with the parakeets that a friend's parents had and they were continually making noise. Up until now I thought all birds were that loud, I now know better. I don't think those parakeets had as much human interaction as they should have either, plus they were in a very small cage.

No comments: