Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And be careful not to trip

It's a bad joint day so no real work on anything today. I think this is one of the most frustrating aspects of this disease, I never know when I'm going to have problems and they can appear out of nowhere. I've learned that if my ankles are bad when I get up and don't loosen up then it's usually a sign that things are going to be bad. It's not an absolute though, so all I can really do is limp along and see how things go.

So instead of working on any of my projects, I'm watching Mythbusters, writing here and doing some shopping for materials for the business. Oh, and I stumbled on a bracelet I really want at the same time. (I could probably figure out a way to make it myself, but it would take a bit to get the materials, and I'd have to get more than I would need for the one bracelet which means I'd end up with silver beads I might never use.) I'll have to see how money shakes out I guess.

No comments: